Considering everything, it is only a mechanical machine that is essentially utilized to switch power over completely to dynamic energy. This process is done by using a rotary of single linear motion. It helps in the process of automating the valve or damper in order to increase the level of efficiency. As far as the designs of an electronic actuator is concerned, they are determined by the specific tasks which they are meant to accomplish. These devices can very in terms of their size and dimension.
The application of electronic actuators has increased tremendously over the years, due to the fact that the process of decentralization is rapidly taking place in the field of automation technology. An electronic actuator can be used in different types of process controllers in order to accomplish a more elevated level of productivity and simultaneously satisfy the most recent robotization guidelines.
What are the main components of an electronic actuator?
These devices come with a wide range of different types of components. In the following section, you will be offered a brief insight into some of the different components which are used in an electronic actuator. They are as follows
- Voltage: The motor is one of the most important components of an electronic actuator. This device is capable of running on any kind of voltage. This is one of the reasons why these devices can be used in all sorts of industrial setups. When it comes to voltage, the most common ones which are used are as follows
- 24 VAC
- 24 VDC
- 208 VAC
- 230 VAC
- 115 VAC
- 12 VDC
- These voltages are primarily used to run a single-phase motor. Apart from these 3 phases Motors can also be run by using voltages of 460 VAC and 230 VAC
What are the Common Applications of an electronic actuator?
As far as applications are concerned, electronic actuators can be used in different fields, in order to achieve different purposes. Here are some of the common domains, where these devices are used frequently
- In plants, where wastewater treatment is done
- Different types of power plants
- Agricultural and farming plants
- Paper and pulp plants
- Downstream, upstream and midstream gas and oil plants
Apart from these, there are various other areas and domains where an electronic actuator is being used on a frequent basis. One of the main reasons why these devices have become so popular is the fact that they offer accuracy and efficiency at the same time.
What are the Benefits of using an electronic actuator?
When it comes to benefits, there are tons of them with these devices have to offer. In the following section, you will be offered a brief look into some of the major benefits which an electronic actuator has in store for you. They are as follows
- They help to provide better and more advanced positioning performance
- This device helps to eliminate the chances of fluid leakage to a great extent
- They have proven to be very useful when it comes to attaining enhanced control flexibility
- Improving energy efficiency is one of the major benefits these devices have to offer
- An electronic actuator can play a very important role when it comes to improving the level of performance of different types of machines.
There are different options that are available in the market when it comes to an electronic actuator. They are available in different specifications and configurations to meet a wide range of different types of technical needs.