Nowadays office work has become such that apart from eating and drinking properly, a person thinks ten times even to get up from his seat. In such a situation, not only does the weight increase, as well as there are many problems related to pain and health in the spine. That is why it is important to spend some time every day on your health as well. We are telling you some easy yoga postures, which will also reduce weight and you will feel healthy, because by doing yoga, the body is flexible and due to this, joint pain, knee pain, digestion and blood pressure remain fine. Apart from these, there are no mental diseases either.
If you want to explore and learn more about yoga poses, you can join a 300 Hour Yoga teacher Training.
1- Padottanasana Yoga
The practice of this asana strengthens the lower back and reduces belly fat. Apart from this, the torso and waist get strength from this asana. Also, the fat deposited on the lower part of the abdomen is also reduced.
- Lay down on the mat and lie straight on it. At this time you will be getting relief in your waist. Yours
- The palms will be facing down, sticking to the ground. In this posture, without touching your feet,
- Bend the fingers as far as possible in the direction of the head. Breathe in, keep your left foot on the ground and slowly raise the right one as high as you can. Both the legs should be straight at this time. Exhaling, bring your right leg to the ground and now lift the left leg. This is the first round. Do 6-10 rounds like this.
2- Pada Sanchalanasana Yoga
This asana is very effective in the treatment of obesity. Its practice strengthens the back, hips, legs, lips, abdomen and pelvis.
- Take a mat and lie down straight on it. The palms should be facing down. Breathe normally and move both your legs in the air as if riding a bicycle while lying down. Do 10-12 rounds of this.
- Now come to Shavasana, that is, lie down and breathe slowly for two minutes.
- Now walk the legs in the opposite direction. Do 10-12 rounds of this.
3- Supta Pawanmuktasana Yoga
By this asana, the muscles of stomach, small and large intestine, liver, pancreas, gall bladder and pelvic muscles are automatically massaged.
- Lie down straight on the mat. Bend the legs from your knees and bring them close to your chest.
- Wrap your arms around your legs, if you want, you can also close your eyes.
- Take a deep breath and stay in this posture for 1 minute.
- Now exhale and raise your head so that your nose touches the knees. Stay in this posture for 5 seconds. Now you can take your head back while breathing. Repeat this 5 times.
4- Supt Udar Akarshna Asana
This asana stretches the abdominal muscles, reduces tension and also relieves stiffness of the back.
- Lie down on a mat. Interlace the fingers of one hand on the fingers of the other hand and place the hand behind the head. The elbows of the arms should be on the floor. Bend the legs from the knees. Your
- The heels of the feet should be near the hips. In this mudra, both your legs are glued to each other. Now bend the knees to the left and the head to the right. Take a deep breath and stay in this posture for 1 minute, now repeat it on the other side as well.