Hisense Smart TV: Generally, from the mid-’80s people around the globe started using television extensively for their entertainment purpose.
With the evolution of technology in the field of television have now produced smart televisions which work just like a computer and perform various smart operations.
About Hisense Smart Television
Recently, Hisense smart television has gained popularity among people all over the world mainly because of its very good performance along with great display quality.
Further, the Hisense smart television uses the technology known as High Dynamic Range video (HDR10).
The Hisense Smart television is more versatile with Wi-Fi connecting option. It is in-built, a Bluetooth connectivity option, screen mirroring technology, and much more.
Hisense Smart Television Operating System
The Hisense smart television has two types of operating systems (OS).
The two types of operating systems available on Hisense smart TV are the Roku OS. It is the most common Android operating system.
The customers can choose their Hisense smart television with any of their preferred operating systems while buying their smart TV. Know what happened to my WiFi TV
How to turn on Hisense Smart Television without Remote control
The Hisense Smart television manufacturer provides Hisense remote control along with the smart TV for its customer comfort to control the smart TV.
Every television user will mostly find issues with their smart TV remote control. Those issues will hinder them from watching their favorite content on television.
Moreover, to avoid such problems this article helps the Hisense smart television users to control their smart TV without their remote control.
There are four methods that can be used to control or operate the Hisense smart television without its original remote control. They are as follows:
Method #1: Make use of the basic control option
To control your Hisense smart television instantly without its company-provided remote control. All you have to do is go to your Hisense smart television and search for the manual television control buttons present on it.
Mostly the television control buttons will be located on the television panel sides or at the back or bottom of your Hisense smart TV. It varies according to your smart television model.
Locate the smart television control buttons and you will find it has five buttons which include the power button, channel switch button, volume control button, home button, and exit button.
Using these control buttons on your Hisense smart television, you can perform the basic control operation on your smart tv without its remote control.
Method #2: Control Hisense smart tv with Roku OS using Roku application
The following are the set of instructions to control your Hisense smart television with the Roku operating system.
- Switch on your Hisense smart television by connecting it to a nearby power socket.
- Connect your Hisense smart tv to your Wi-Fi network with high-speed internet connectivity.
- Now open your smartphone (Android /iOS) and go to the App Store (iOS) or Google Play Store (Android).
- Select the search icon present on the top right corner and search for the Roku on it.
- Check whether your smartphone (Android /iOS) is connected to the same Wi-Fi connection that your Hisense smart tv is connected with.
- Once you find the Roku application, click the install button present on the right side.
- Further, open the Roku app scan for your Hisense smart tv name and connect to it by entering the pin displayed on your tv screen.
- By following the above instructions, you will now be able to control your Hisense smart tv using your Roku application on your smartphone (Android/ iOS) successfully. Also know about mywifi TV APK URL
Method #3: Control Hisense smart tv with Roku OS using the Android Remote application
The following are the set of instructions to control your Hisense smart television with the Android.
- Turn on your Hisense smart tv and connect it to your home network with better internet connectivity.
- Open your smartphone (iOS/ Android) and connect it to the same internet connection that your Hisense smart television is connected with.
- On your smartphone open the Google Play Store (Android) or App Store (iOS) and look for the Android Remote Control application.
- Select the option to install to get that application on your smartphone (Android/ iOS).
- Once the Android Remote Control application is launched, open it and connect it to your Hisense smart television by providing the pin number displayed on your smart tv.
- By following the above-given instruction, you can control your Hisense smart television using the Android Remotec application successfully.
Method #4: Make use of Google Assistant
The Hisense Smart television can also be controlled using the famous smart assistant known as the Google assistant.
This Google Assistant has the capability to control and operate most of its compatible smart devices.
The following are the set of instructions to be followed to control your Hisense smart tv using Google assistant.
- On your smartphone (Android/ iOS) install the Google Home application.
- Confirm that your smartphone and your Hisense smart TV are using the same internet connection.
- On that Google Home application, you click the casting icon located on the top right corner.
- Further, select your Hisense smart tv name and click ok to connect.
- Now you can control your Hisense smart television using Google Assistant successfully.
Note: It also has the voice control option to control your Hisense smart tv handsfree.
Thus, this article provides many solutions in controlling the Hisense smart television. You can do it with Roku OS or Android without its original remote control successfully.
Hope you find this article useful.
Also read – SEO Tips