Seduction is a necessary art not only in the field of love Dating.com Scam but in many others, such as work, friendship, fraternal and maternal… And it is because seduction is the gateway to love , as necessary as it is. essential for our well-being.
Seducing means being able to exhibit one’s virtues from the impulse generated by the desire that is born within us at a certain moment and to obtain someone or something that attracts us. Contrary to what many believe, in this process, often considered an art, dating.com scam intelligence and psychology play a more important role than beauty. We must understand seduction as a process that requires a set of steps and considerations that we have tried to detail below:
1. Take the initiative.
Loving seduction is a matter of two people. Fortunately, times have changed and we have already left behind the role that attributed a more passive role to women and the art of conquest was limited to men. With this statement we do not want to deny that there are still certain gender differences, but we do want to show that the ideal seduction is bidirectional and can be initiated by women and men without distinction . Also, that the responsibility that progresses and ends up generating a quality connection between both people is the responsibility of both parties. Therefore, we encourage you to take the initiative when you feel attracted to a person and pay attention to “how” you will do it to seduce them.
2. Value your authenticity.
A good self-concept, being proud of who we are and what we do, and knowing how to value those elements that make us unique, is undoubtedly attractive. Unique and authentic personalities are alluring . Therefore, we must take care of elements such as the image we project, the content of what we say and the security we show. With this we do not mean that we have to invent some kind of perfect and attractive character that moves away from who we really are, but rather work on ourselves in order to like ourselves. Thus, we will be able to gain self-esteem, an essential element for the success of any seduction process. In short, to seduce others, you must first seduce yourself. In this line, we take the opportunity to recommend reading Seduce yourself to seduce by Eva Bach and Pere Darder.
3. Assume as you are, with your strengths and with those that you cannot objectively change.
We are all as we are, with our virtues and our points to improve. It is obvious that working to improve is recommended, but it is also obvious that learning to be well with ourselves does not imply seeking perfection . Seduction involves being able to exhibit our virtues while naturally accepting what we cannot change . A very clear example is the issue of height. No one can change this physical aspect and the only way for it not to be a limitation is acceptance.
4. Treat the other person equally and make them feel good.
Seduction involves showing our authenticity, as we have said, but also showing interest in the person in front of us . It is as simple as showing interest in getting to know her, asking her about her tastes and aspirations, practicing active listening, empathizing with her… In short, trying to generate good communication that, little by little, builds a bond between you.
5. Yes, to a smart sense of humor.
Making the other person laugh does not fail. When we laugh with another person, our brains secrete neurochemicals (serotonin, endorphins, etc.), related to Dating.com Scam pleasure and well-being. For this reason, a sense of humor generates attraction . In fact, we could say that, in general, we are attracted to people, activities and situations that we find fun and interesting. However, a sense of humor should not be a constant, because it also gets tiring and loses its effect if we go too far. We must use a sense of humor adapted to the person in front of us and according to our values and way of being, both in terms of quantity and quality. Certain jokes can be really liked by some people and completely counterproductive to others.
6. Take care of non-verbal language. – Dating.com Scam
We could say that attraction is the energy that arises from a set of elements that have to do not so much with “what” we say or do but with “how” we say or do it. Elements such as:
- Eye contact is one of the most important weapons of seduction. Being able to look into the eyes of someone we find attractive denotes a lot of confidence and security, elements that are attractive. Getting eye contact with a person we are interested in, maintaining it for a certain time and then subtly withdrawing it, generates an indisputable impact. During the course of a conversation, maintaining eye contact brings us closer to the other person, makes them feel special and, consequently, brings us closer to them.
- The smile allows us to transmit sympathy and positive emotions and, therefore, it is a very efficient way to captivate. When a person smiles, they reach their maximum level of beauty because they project happiness and well-being and this projection generates positive feelings in Dating.com Scam others.
- The posture . There are many studies that relate body position to certain messages that are interpreted by everyone in the same way, since they are part of our socialization. For example, while crossed arms show closure and distance, if we lean slightly towards the other person we are showing interest and closeness. An adequate body position also enhances our physical appearance.
The tone of voice
- The tone of voice . A moderate, caring tone of voice that seeks to connect and caress is, to say the least, pleasant; And it can also be exciting.
- The silences . Knowing how to manage pauses is also a good way to keep the attention of the person in front of us, generate interest and create expectations. Silences also transmit emotions that we can subtly convey to our partner, accompanied by smiles, eye drops and other gestures, of the hands, for example.
- Body odor is decisive when distances are shortened. We must take care of and enhance this element, with good hygiene and selecting a pleasant fragrance that is in keeping with our personality.
- Subtle physical contact . It is very useful to accompany our verbal, body and voice messages with small doses of physical contact. Offering a hand to get down from a high place, accompanying the partner by putting your hand on their waist when we want to give way or gently taking their forearm to fix their attention, are small gestures that offer us a greater approach.
7. Generates positive feelings.
We have already pointed out some very useful elements when it comes to generating positive feelings, such as applying a sense of humor or taking an interest in the person we intend to seduce; but there is more. It is convenient to be attentive to the language we use and the topics we address , especially in the first dates. The language we use says a lot about us. In fact, if we pay attention, we will immediately see if it is a positive or negative language, for example. Putting the accent on difficulties and venting traumatic life episodes lowers the mood of those in front of us and, therefore, acts as a brake on seduction. With this we do not mean that we do not have the right to share everything with our partner, but rather that we do not have to do it from the outset.
8. Don’t be in a hurry, enjoy every step. – Dating.com Scam
A common mistake is to show our expectations and/or intentions from the beginning (I want to be a father, I want to have sex…), often causing the blockage of those in front of us. The connection or bond that is established during the seduction process is fragile and it is convenient to move forward in a determined way but always keeping in mind that each person is different and that we must be attentive to the signals we receive from the other person to adjust our interactions. . Even in the event that the objective of the seduction is only sporadic sexual contact, not being in a hurry and being attentive to the needs of the other person will make the degree of satisfaction of both people greater.
9. Don’t come across as “needy”!
The terms need and seduction are opposites. If we transmit despair, we will cause the other person to move away. Since their interest in us will be reduced and, in addition. We can make them feel pressured. It is about the other person not perceiving that we need them, but about generating in them, little by little, the desire to be with us.
10. Create a bit of mystery. – Dating.com Scam
If you are completely predictable, it can happen that you stop being interesting. Mystery is attractive to people, because of not always knowing what will come next… This idea is not contrary to transparency, but is in line with continuing to maintain your spaces, for example.
Simple and daily actions such as going for a walk on. The beach at night or very early in the morning without prior notice or leaving. A simple note will break the predictability of our actions, for example. Undertaking a new project (travel, training, work…) will make our partner feel attracted to a new area of our life and all the growth. That this will bring us. In no case is it about doing things to keep. The couple disoriented but to fill our time with life beyond this. Being available can always be detrimental to the health of the relationship and one’s own well-being .