Looking for some different yet scrumptious recipe?
Try Buffalo Chicken pizza recipe with a twist.
This article will introduce you to the most love American dish known as Buffalo Chicken Pizza in the form of rolls. It can be eaten with various hot sauces to add flavor and make the food perfect for dinner.
Introduction to Buffalo Chicken Pizza Recipe
Initially, people had two or three meals a day. They had simple food on their tables. Each member of their family enjoyed the same food. Similarly, limited or no choice of other food was available. They had no concept of eating snacks or appetizers. Fruits, tea, milk, and steamed vegetables were eaten as snacks. But, with the evolution over time, the food industry got developed.
A versatile number of dishes were made. Likewise, they added variations to the simple dishes. Therefore, these variations developed the taste buds of people. Every continent of the world has its types of snacks or starters. For example, buffalo chicken pizza rolls are served as starters in many places.
In the restaurants, people had to wait at least 20 minutes until their food is ready. The long wait makes the people frustrated. They are hungry and want to have food immediately. For this reason, the restaurants and cafes introduced starters and appetizers.
These are the small portions of food served before or in between the main courses of food. The starters are small in quantity. People love to eat them. Nowadays, many restaurants offer a separate menu for different choices of starters. Sometimes they offer chicken, beef, drinks, and vegetables for this purpose. People serve them according to their temperatures.
Like, they serve hot dishes as well as cold dishes. Sometimes the waiters served them on tables individually for all guests. Otherwise, they serve them in a buffet style. With a buffet style, people get to have many varieties of food.
Recipe of buffalo chicken pizza roll
- Chicken breast 2 filets
- A dough of pizza
- Shredded mozzarella cheese three-fourth cup
- Cheddar cheese one fourth cup
- Red onion 1
- Cheese salad sauce 4 tablespoons
- Garlic powder 1 teaspoon
- Buffalo sauce 1 teaspoon
- Ranch sauce 1 teaspoon
- Salt according to taste
- Set your oven to preheating mode at 240 degrees centigrade
- Then, cut the readymade pizza dough into smaller segments
- Now, shape the dough in a rolls shape
- Then, add the buffalo sauce, ranch sauce, salt, and garlic powder to a container
- And mix them
- Now, spread this sauce evenly on the rolls dough
- Next, cut the chicken into smaller pieces
- Then, add the chicken and cheese to the dough
- Afterward, fold the dough completely in the shape of a roll
- Take a baking dish and spray some oil on it
- Then, place a baking paper on the dish
- Next, place the rolls on the baking dish
- Let them bake for 15 minutes
- You will see the rolls will fluff up which means they are baked
- Furthermore, if they don’t turn golden brown then bake them for some more time
- The buffalo chicken pizza rolls are ready to eat
Choice of the chicken and sauces
For this dish mostly people use shredded chicken. Sometimes, they even use pre-cooked chicken. Or you can even add frozen ready to fry chicken. Also, you can use tin-packed chicken. Moreover, you can use fajita or barbeque-style cooked chicken. Thus, the use of hot sauce and Buffalo wings sauce enhances the aroma and taste of the buffalo chicken pizza rolls. Hence, they will add spiciness and tanginess to the dish.
Served with the toppings
The few toppings are used for the dish.
- The buffalo wings sauce
- Hot sauce
- Ranch sauce or ranch dressing
- Spring onions
- Blue cheese sauce
The total amount of calories found in one buffalo chicken pizza roll is about 183. Also, the number of proteins is 10 grams. Next, it has 1 gram of fiber content. In addition to this, the dish has 22 grams of carbohydrates.
You can learn more about buffalo chicken pizza recipe on www.dingolayhotsauce.com. Also, you can find many other recipes from different cuisines and try them with Dingolay hot sauces for twist.