Do you know the key difference between a commercial building and a residential building on rent? A major differentiating factor between the two is the maintenance responsibility. Commonly, tenants in a residential building rely on their landlords for maintenance tasks. On the other hand, a commercial property tenant has the responsibility of keeping the building up to the mark.
This difference between maintenance responsibility is present due to the fact that the needs of residents are more or less similar. However, the requirements of a commercial property tenant will be very specific. Fulfilment of all these responsibilities by a commercial property owner is not a feasible job.
So when we talk about maintenance responsibilities, it includes various roles. Repair work, cleanliness, structural aspects, etc altogether form a part of the regular maintenance task. Basically, the commercial property tenant is free to modify the property so long as it does not impact the basic structure of the property.
Essential cleaning services:
A significant part of the maintenance responsibility is cleanliness and hygiene. In order to be accurate in this role, the best choice is to opt for a commercial floor cleaning Phoenix. Commercial cleaning companies provide an array of services to ensure you get a wholesome experience. By hiring a good commercial cleaning company, you can be stress-free about floor cleaning, dusting, janitorial cleaning, and several other aspects.
Following is a list of the most popular services that will keep your office neat and bright throughout the day:
- Low-moisture cleaning – Floor cleaning is a time-consuming and relevant part of commercial cleaning. Obviously, each flooring has its own cleaning requirements. There are certain floorings that need dry cleaning, some need steam cleaning, and some require special solutions for stain removal. Low-moisture cleaning is a popular commercial floor cleaning method. For commercial properties that prefer carpet flooring, low-moisture cleaning is a suitable service. In this cleaning method, the drying time reduces to less than two hours. For heavy carpets, low moisture cleaning is an appropriate choice. Especially in a commercial space where employees are working, cleaning time must be very low. This does not impact the productivity of employees negatively.
- Encapsulation cleaning – Another immensely useful cleaning procedure that is popular in commercial settings is encapsulation cleaning. This method works well in maintaining the carpet life. Encapsulation is an interim carpet cleaning method which means it uses minimal water, chemicals and labor. The main role of encapsulation cleaning is the removal of dust and soil. For the same professional cleaners use polymers that surround soil in carpet fibres. These create crystals whose removal becomes very easy using professional vacuum cleaners. The encapsulation process is all about the deep removal of dust but it does not work on stains. This process alone can never provide a deep clean carpet however it does work on extending the need for deep carpet cleaning.
- Portable extraction – This is one cleaning method that will surely provide a properly clean flooring. The main equipment in this process is the extractor itself. Using the extractor the cleaning team injects a mix of hot water and cleaning solution. After properly working this mixture deeply into the carpet flooring, they allow it to settle for a while. This time gap ensures the deep dust loosens and becomes easy to extract. Then using the extractor the hot water, dirt and cleaning solution are extracted. Portable extractors come in handy in reducing the drying time after proper extraction.
- Cubicle wall cleaning – In an office, every employee is working on a separate task. Hence they need their personal cubicle to be sure all the important material stays with them. Commonly one big workspace is divided into small cubicles using temporary walls. These walls require proper cleaning and maintenance in an effective manner. For the same, commercial cleaning companies are the right choice as they do not damage any important stuff in the office.
- Area rugs – Sometimes people do not want to have complete carpet flooring. To experiment with the interiors they prefer using area rugs. Usually, area rugs are made up of different fibres. These small rugs also have dust settled within the fibres. Commercial cleaning companies perform special procedures on area rugs to ensure they are clean and bacteria-free.
- Mold damage – Excess moisture in the area is the reason for the growth of molds. These molds can damage the whole appearance of your office. For a clean and safe work environment, all you need is a commercial cleaning company for mold removal. Molds sometimes cause severe damage to the walls and hence they require the right cleaning at the right time.
- Furniture cleaning – There can never be an office without great furniture. While the best furniture brightens up the space, it also requires special cleaning procedures. Commonly, furniture cleaning is a part of commercial cleaning packages. The professionals using special equipment provide you with new looking furniture each time.
Because the maintenance of your commercial property is your responsibility, making the right choice is essential. Your workplace must be neat and positive to boost the morale of employees. Only the commercial cleaning companies can be your rescue when we talk of an impactful service. They have all the skills and resources in place to provide you with the various cleaning services. Therefore, irrespective of the size of your property do speak with the best cleaning company. Give yourself the best place to work and flourish.